“At my age, I do what Mark Twain did.
I get my daily paper, look at the obituaries page and if I’m not there I carry on as usual.”
– Patrick Moore
“Do you believe in life after death?” the boss asked me one of his employees.
“Yes, sir” the clerk replied.
“That’s good,” the boss said. “After you left early yesterday to go to your grandmother’s funeral, she stopped in to see you.”
Old people at weddings always poke me and say
“You’re next”. So I started doing the
same thing to them at funerals.
It’s not that I’m afraid to die,
I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
– Woody Allen
According to most studies, people’s number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death.
Death is number two! Does that sound right?
This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you’re better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.
– Jerry Seinfeld
Twilight Group Ltd
17-19 South Farm Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 7AB.
A company registered in England and Wales: Company Number – 11511131
- Dennis Waterman | Actor in Minder, the Sweeney and New Tricks | Obituary09/05/2022 - 10:15
- Tony Brooks | Formula One Legend | Obituary05/05/2022 - 14:01
- June Brown | Dot Cotton | Obituary04/04/2022 - 10:12
- Tom Parker | The Wanted Star | Obituary31/03/2022 - 09:50
- Taylor Hawkins | Foo Fighters Drummer | Obituary23/03/2022 - 13:11